Thursday, September 6, 2007

iPod Touch


I'm not usually too much of a gadget guy, but I can't wait for the new iPod Touch to come out. Me and a billion other people, right? Yes, Bev and I already have iPod minis, and yes, they still work perfectly well -- but seriously, have seen how cool the new Touch looks? Just watch this video. I can't even finish watching it because I get too excited. It's equipped with everything the iPhone has, just no phone. That means it's got the touch screen interface, the beautiful widescreen color display, and -- oh yeah -- full Wi-Fi web browsing. Not only can you surf the web on the iTouch, but you can also access iTunes and download music directly onto the Touch, no wires attached. Awesome. It looks like there will be 2 models -- an 8 GB for $299 and a 16 GB for $399. I better start saving my lunch money. Either that or maybe we could start studding out Hithcock for money. Nevermind...that won't work. Anyway, September 28. Mark it down as the day Price sells out to Steve Jobs.

1 comment:

The Girl said...

Why don't you just make Bev get a second job??? :)