Thursday, June 14, 2007

Further Adventures of the Boston Blairs

So, you all know Price and I are moving back into the city a week from today. Well, I had the pleasure of trooping over to City Hall this morning and going through endless red tape to get a resident parking sticker and a moving permit for moving day. I knew I was in trouble when I could not even get into the city! The traffic was stopped on Storrow Drive, so I decide to get off at the Back Bay exit and zip through the city streets. BAD IDEA! The traffic was horrible and I basically sat on Beacon Hill for 30 solid minutes waiting to face this....

Gay rights activists and protestors battling it out on Beacon Hill. You just missed me in the Jeep zooming by! Oh, my mistake, I meant creeping by. It's a wonder I have any patience left in my body at this point. I miss the south on days like this so much. And after success at City Hall, and about $140 dollars later, I just want to cry.

Happy Anniversary, Pricey :)

1 comment:

The Girl said...

Ohhh, did you happen to spot that Bruce Jeniker during your creep-by? (**scowl**)