Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring at long last?



After 165 consecutive days, the temperature finally hit 70 degrees in Boston today. Needless to say, it felt unbelievable. When I went running along the Charles River, I almost felt like I was running on the beach. Then I passed a stinky pothole and came back to reality real fast. Anyway, a 70 degree day is as good as it gets for springtime in Boston, so we enjoyed it. Price officially turned in his paper to the registrar (insert cries of utter joy here) and I, as mentioned above, when on my first outdoor run since....geez, since November. I even had a fun new toy to accompany me along the way.


The iPod Shuffle - thanks again, Price :)

Tomorrow brings back cooler weather and we have another rainy weekend in sight. But at least we know spring does exist! Have a great weekend!

No comments: