Friday, April 4, 2008

Countdown to Opening Day

Opening Day at Fenway is coming up next Tuesday! So exciting!! Price and I are happy to say we will be seeing a game in April, a game in May, and then 3 games in Cincinnati in June. I never realize how much I miss Remy and Orsillo until they're back and I'm on the couch with my G&T, happy as a clam. It looks like the management has once again kept busy this off season with new renovations inside Fenway. There really isn't much room to grow at America's oldest and smallest ballpark, but they have added a suprising 875 new seats and some additional standing room. The coke bottles have also been taken down and a new section, coca-cola corner now graces the upper left field deck. Even still, it's slightly depressing that tickets are near impossible to come by. I think I'm about over standing in line on game day, too, after our last experience. I might be more up for trying out the new Baseball Tavern on game day instead. They have an outdoor roof deck modeled after the green monster, with actual views of the park. Might be fun! Raine....are you thinking what I'm thinking?

No comments: