Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weekend at home

I traveled home for President's Day weekend. It was great to be home and see my family and friends. It was just what I need to get me through the rest of this endless New England winter! I didn't take many pictures, but I thought it would be fun to post the few I did take.

First up, my last morning at home with Mom and Dad...the soon-to-be grandparents!


I flew in and out of Richmond and made sure to stop by Jay and Erin's house to take a peek at what pregnancy looks like at 37 weeks. Erin and I stood belly-to-belly for our little boys to meet and greet. Soon they'll be able to meet in person! Erin is doing great and anxiously awaiting Baby Wolf's arrival...name is TBD.


And yes, you read that correctly. Price and I are expecting a baby boy! We found out this morning at our 18 week ultrasound. Pictures will follow soon. We're all doing great and just as happy as can be :)

No comments: