Friday, February 6, 2009

First Purchase for Pinky

Price and I bought our first big baby purchase this week. And to clarify, Pinky is a nickname someone dubbed Baby Blair at work, so don't get carried away quite yet!

We found a great stroller that we are hopeful we'll enjoy for a long time. It's the Bob Revolution and can even be used for jogging around town. I love thinking that I'll be able to continue with my jogging after the baby arrives. It will be a great way to get outside with the baby. Unfortunately, the stroller is a bit too short for Price to jog safely with, but I don't think he's too concerned about that :) Most importantly, for us city folk, is the 3 sturdy wheels that will easily navigate along sidewalks, parks, and narrow grocery aisles.

1 comment:

The NW Blairs said...

Oh, how we love The Bob! Make sure you get the drink holder attachment and you'll be good to go.