Monday, January 21, 2008

Catching Up

Here are a few random pictures from Christmas in Lynchburg. We had a fabulous time with everyone, proving once again, there is nothing like the Anderson/Blair family!

Bev & Blake

This med student really deserved a relaxing Christmas vacation!

Price, Raine, Blake, and I enacted family game night, which turned out to be quite competitive. We started with 90's Trivial Pursuit, which then led to some classic Nintendo Olympics, with a little "pong" thrown in there too! No need to worry over calories when you get this physical.
Christmas morning, Price got some I-tunes gift cards!

Price and I came back to Boston on the 26th, so I could work the rest of the week. New Year's was pretty quiet, but after a nice dinner, we started on a 1,000-piece puzzle. We ended up finishing the puzzle in 48 hours. Yes, you can call us professionals. We've even turned puzzle into a verb..."Price, you puzzlin' tonight?"
New Year's Day.
Puzzlin'!
Mister Curious.Ta-da!

Happy 2008!

1 comment:

The Girl said...

I'm still a little bitter about the trivia pursuit game... Here is an example of Team Boston's piece questions (seriously): "what is starbucks grand name for it's medium size coffee?" Really, that is BS. At least I perfected my pong jump-shot....