Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fashion 9-1-1

Note: What you are about to see may contain images unsuitable for children's eyes. The suspect's faces have been hidden to protect their identities. Remember, fashion crimes are not a joke. Take the shoes, call a cab, take a stand. Friends don't let friends look like hobbits.

My brother likes to wear socks with his flip-flops and my wife likes to wear men's shoes. Jenne's correct. It's time for an intervention. Bev, Banks, put down the bottle. We need to talk.

2 comments:

The NW Blairs said...

We will have to be strong, Price, to help our loved ones through this difficult time. They'll thank us for this one day...

Unknown said...

I was framed! There was nothing I could do! Ah, screw it. Who am I foolin'? I'm wearing sock and sandals right now. Jenne, will you pass me my nunchuks?