Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Home with Virginia

Our first 2 weeks as a family of four has been great.  We all had some adjusting to do as we respond to the needs of both Virginia and Brantley, but we are settling in now and getting used to all the new things.  Brantley has been great with Virginia (he calls her Ginia, my baby, and baby sister) and is so sweet to her.  He constantly showers her with kisses, hugs, and asks if she is happy or needs milk.  I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking.  More to come!















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bev, Virginia is a doll and you look beautiful! You are truly glowing! I have a few little goodies for your little lady that I'd love to drop off when I'm in town!

The Boston Blairs said...

Thanks, Anne! Feel free to come over when you're in town next. We'd love to see you!