Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Saved By the Bell Reunion!

I haven't watched much Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, but if the man's as obsessed with Saved by the Bell as I am then he's always got a place in my TV lineup. Apparently he's putting together a Saved by the Bell Reunion and most of the cast has already signed on. I can hardly contain my excitement! Many good memories associated with this show...I think Raine and I watched at least 4 episodes a day (yeah, we were that cool). Check out Jimmy's interview with "Zack Morris" below. I love all the show references that only uber-SBTB geeks would get (for instance, Jeff -- works at the Max, steals Kelly from Zack, takes Kelly to prom, Zack and Kelly break up outside the gym while Slater and Spano dressed as Antony and Cleopatra sing Michael Bolton's "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You" -- pivotal moment in my life. Stacey Carosi -- played by Leah Remini, who went on to become Carrie Heffernan, a favorite character of the Boston Blairs, dumps Zack at the end of summer, "Need a friend, preppy? How 'bout 5?"). But I digress. Enjoy.

2 comments:

The Girl said...

I was in the seat, I'll take the heat.

The Boston Blairs said...

I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so.....scared.