Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Coolest. Website. Ever.

I'd like to apologize in advance (mainly to your bosses) for directing you towards this website, but I just had to share my excitement. If you go to Nintendo8.com, you can play almost any old Nintendo game right there in your browser. Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Bionic Commando, Double Dragon, you name it and it's probably there. They've even got Ghostbusters and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. The controls can be a little tricky using keyboard buttons and arrows, but it's a great time waster nonetheless. It's like taking a trip back to childhood, only this time you don't have to wait for an older brother to finish his turn. Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Girl said...

Ohhh that's funny, you used to get a turn to play? B/c I'm pretty sure I never did!

Hmm... sometimes it sounds like I hold a grudge...