Friday, October 12, 2007

Are You a Stetson Man?

It looks like our Golden Boy is at it again. Tom Brady has replaced Matthew McConaughey as the Stetson poster boy. I'm beginning to think that maybe -- just maybe -- Gisele is influencing Tom. How are we supposed to make fun of Peyton Manning for pimping himself out when Tom's posing for every advertisement under the sun? Oh well, as long as he keeps throwing TDs, he's free to pose with goats or go all Brokeback.



All of you ladies and fellow man-crushers can download wallpaper of these shots at Stetson's website. You have to check out this blog post, too, which analyzes the evolution of Tom Brady's hair. Funny stuff, especially the "Frat Boy" and the "Adult Virgin". I'm personally a big fan of the "Offshore Fishermen" and the "Military Grunt", though I'm sure Bev would beg to differ. And on a related side note, what are the chances that this goat later became Tom's Stetson jacket?

4 comments:

The Boston Blairs said...

I gotta say, Male Model and Fashion Designer are my fav's! The offshore fisherman is okay, but I'm not encouraging you with that comment, Price :)

The Girl said...

mmmm Stetson

The Girl said...

I'm gonna agree with Bev and go with the Male Model and Fashion Designer, BUT I'd like to throw the Politico in also. Mmm

Unknown said...

mmm..brady.


but mostly i'm in love with him right now for carrying my fantasy team. god bless my "pick the cutest one first" draft philosophy.